4.27.2007

Thanks for making this blog a success!

Today marks the most-read day in the history of Hangin' With The Nuss, and I just want to take a moment to thank all of you who have made this site more of a success than I ever could have imagined when I put this blog together about a year ago.

We had more than 100 page views today and more than 60 unique visitors -- modest statistics by the standards of a lot of other sites, but it represents a huge increase in our readership in just the past couple of months. In fact, this has been the most read week in the history of the blog as well, with more than 400 page loads and 300 unique visitors.

So, thanks for reading, and I hope to have you back often because that means you like what I'm doing. And, as usual, I'm always looking for thoughts and suggestions. You can e-mail me here, or feel free to leave a comment.

And if you're wondering what's on tap tomorrow, we'll have some draft coverage -- including thoughts on a potential Darrell Jackson trade to the 49ers -- my take on the debacle the Sonics are becoming, and maybe even a little Mariners, who won their fourth in a row tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, dude. It makes me feel bad for all the times I told you to shut up when we were kids.

Also, you should know I buy a newspaper nearly every day and I basically never read the sports page, but aside from myspace and barnyardxxx.com, yours is still the site I visit the most. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I was just kidding... I don't go to myspace much at all.