6.14.2007

Where the heck have I been? Part II

Well, the busyness finally has begun to come to an end, and that's good for you, the reader.

Just to give you a little perspective on what has gone on in the past week, I interviewed for the journalism job at Wenatchee High School in Eastern Washington on Monday. So that sucked up a good amount of my time, both in preparation beforehand and in the travel afterward, which returned me home after midnight.

I was offered the job, and I've accepted, so I've been dealing with the transition since then. Never mind the fact that I was at the school until midnight on Tuesday with my newspaper kids, then at the school last night until 9 p.m. because of our journalism banquet.

So, needless to say, I just haven't had a lot of time to watch baseball or surf the Internet, my two main sources of inspiration when it comes to the blog.

That should change, starting tonight, as I've got an eye on the NBA Finals. And I'll have some thoughts on the Mariners as they try and rebound from dropping two out of three to the Cubs. Looked like that overworked bullpen finally caught up with the M's today. Hopefully it's not a portent of things to come.

Anyway, I look forward to getting back into the swing of things as the end of the year winds down at school. Thanks for sticking with me!

3 comments:

Jim Anderson said...

Congrats!

Matt said...

Congrats on the new job, Nuss. We'll miss you, though ... =(

Any idea who'll be filling the position?

Nuss said...

Not yet. We're going to work hard to make sure it's someone who will do a great job and continue the JagWire tradition. I'm very confident we'll find someone like that.