7.14.2007

As promised: The answers you seek

So, many of you -- OK, maybe just Jo-Jo -- have been wondering what I've been up to. No doubt, it's been a conspicuous time to be silent, given the Mariners' play and subsequent signing of Ichiro, Kevin Durant's summer league debut, among other things.

However, I have had my reasons.

Besides the fact that summer's just a time to be outside and not sitting at computers much -- unless you're one of those unlucky folks to work in an office everyday -- you might recall that a little over a month ago, I accepted an offer to become a teacher at Wenatchee High School. Well, a couple of things getting ready for that move have consumed all of my time over the past few weeks.

First, we have purchased this little gem to have some fun with on the east side of the mountains:


No, I did not purchase the girl -- that's my beautiful wife Sarah. I'm talking about the 2000 Jeep Wrangler, which we've already had a considerable amount of fun with in the sun. Joshua loves riding in the back -- very important.

Additionally, for those of you unfamiliar with Washington, Wenatchee is nowhere near where I live. That means we've been getting our house ready to go on the market, and it's taken us the better part of three weeks to get both my old classroom cleaned out and our house cleaned and fixed up.

But, we're there. Observe:







The house is in The Buttes outside of Orting and is being offered at $325,000. You can find a link to the listing here. My wife's the agent, so you can contact me directly here if you're interested or know someone who is.

So, there you go. Hopefully, this will be the end of the silence -- after all, I'm going to need frequent respites while packing stuff up. I'll hopefully have some thoughts on the Mariners (among other things tomorrow.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Nusser, you can't sneak this cleverly disguised ad for your house by my keen eyes.

Looks nice, though. And the Jeep is a beaut.