2.09.2007

House Bill 1307 updates now to be found on WJEA Blog

I've written periodically in the last few weeks about House Bill 1307, a piece of legislation that would prohibit administrators in Washington state from censoring student media except in cases of unprotected, illegal speech.

And while it's something that I'm extremely passionate about, it's also something that doesn't really fit on this blog. So, from here on in, I'll be referring you over to Washington Journalism Education Association blog -- which I've started to maintain -- for further information on the bill.

You can find the blog at http://wjea.blogspot.com, and you can find all the posts specifically on the bill at this link.

Since I hadn't really updated anything on the bill in about a week, I wrote a new post last night to catch everyone up. You can find that specific post here.

No comments: