10.30.2006

What's left to say? Seahawks' pitiful D leaves me at a loss

Truth be told, I had a lot of things I wanted to say about the Seahawks' horrific performance yesterday. Most of them centered around the defense's abysmal performance. But I need to be honest -- there's not a whole lot that can be said that hasn't been said better by guys who actually get paid to do this stuff.

So, I figured I'd just link to some of the stories I found that sum it up best. Happy reading. Maybe I'll figure out something unique to say as we lead up to Monday Night Football. Maybe something along the lines of, "Boy, those people who thought the offense could be just as good without Shaun Alexander the past couple of years sure look stupid now!"

But right now, I'm just not in the mood.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Yeah ... I know next to nothing about sports, but it's definitely sad to see a team struggling so much after going to the Super Bowl. I feel your pain, Nuss.

Anonymous said...

might want to update the bowl predictions...bow down...

by the way, they might still hit a bowl and my wife might still be "dragging" me to it...

Go dawgs!!!

ps..you lost to a team that got killed by STANFORD