I'm hoping to be on and writing a bunch this week, and this is what you (tentatively) have to look forward to:
- Wednesday: What the statistics say about why the Seahawks might really be in trouble without Matt Hasselbeck -- unless Seneca Wallace gets some serious help on offense.
- Thursday: The key to the Cougars' chances of winning their last four games and booking a trip to the Holiday Bowl.
- Friday: What the Seahawks need to do defensively to win, both before and after Hasselbeck comes back.
- Saturday: Game previews for the both WSU and UW.
- Sunday: Game preview for the Seahawks.
If I get a chance, I'll throw in some World Series analysis, too. For the record, I think Rogers cheated.